Scale Free Systems Patented Componentry is the Brains of the Entire Scale Free System.
Our Web-based Monitoring Software Ensures Your Sustainability and Energy Savings Programs Run According to Your Needs.
SFS BASIC SINGLE SYSTEM CONTROLLER (BB-1)
- Enclosure: The housing is a gasket sealed, non-metallic, UL approved case measuring 10¼" H x 8½" W x 6½" D.
- Power Supply: The controller operates on 24 vac. A 115v / 24v step-down transformer with a 2 pin connector that is supplied with the controller. A standard 115v receptacle within 6 ft. of the probe is required.
- Connections: Two (2) screw type copper lug connectors are provided for the ground and probe connections to accept #6 wire.
- Graphics: A watertight graphics overlay on the front of the controller identifies all control and display functions.
- Display and Indicators: A 3½" digit, 7-segmented numerical, red LED display, ½" tall characters, displays probe output in millivolts. This will allow for a reading up to 1999 mv.
Four Individual LED Status Indicators are provided as follows:
- Power - A green LED indicating that power is applied to the controller.
- Measuring Probe - A red LED indicating that the controller is measuring the probe millivolts.
- Data Valid - A red LED indicating that millivolt reading has been completed and that the displayed data is the latest available reading.
- Low, Check Probe - A red LED indicating that the millivolt output of the probe is low and the probe needs to be cleaned.
SFS ADVANCED MULTIPLE SYSTEM CONTROLLER w/ BIOCIDE AND CONDUCTIVITY CONTROL (BBC)
- Enclosure: The housing is a gasket sealed, non-metallic, UL approved case measuring 25" H x 21" W x 10" D.
- Power Supply: Same as above.
- Connections: Two (2) each (per system connection) screw type copper lug connectors are provided for the ground and probe connections to accept #6 wire. A four circuit CPC style connector (per system connection) is provided for the biocide electrodes and conductivity control.
- Graphics: Same as above.
- Display and Indicators: Same as above.
- Four Individual LED Status Indicators are: Same as above